Well, for those of you who have been following my blog, you would have realised that I am a laggard when it comes to Twitter. In fact, if you asked me, I would blush and say, well, I just got it five minutes ago. Here is what it looks like:
So, take a look at the zeroes. Zero following. Zero followers. Zero tweets. How is that for a nice clean slate to start with?
But in case you feel sorry for me, don’t. I am not going to be doing this alone. I just met a new friend, and he happens to be the #3 Top Twitter in Singapore. And I am going to be learning the ropes from him.
Would you like to come along and have some fun learning how to tweet? Here is the link: Twitter Pro Workshop
You see, Twitter is so simple that most people have no idea what it is and what to do with it. Strange as that may sound, it is true. How do you get from nothing like what I now have, to several hundreds and hopefully thousands of followers?
At this point, I couldn’t tell you with any level of confidence. However, once I am done with my Twitter Pro Workshop, well, we’ll see.
Roger and Aaron have promised that I am going to learn:
- Learn what Twitter is all about
- Master Twitter mechanics and start twittering like a PRO!
- Discover the Twitter secrets that PRO use :-)
- Find out who’s who in the Twitter-sphere and who are the reigning champions?
- Which Twitter superstar achieved 300,000 followers in just one day?
- How to leverage Twitter to market your business online?
- Learn advanced Twitter tips, tools and techniques to skyrocket your followers quickly and easily!
So, I am going to share my progress with all of you. More importantly, I am going to try to really understand the full implications of Twitter and how it can be powerfully incorporated into a total media campaign. Up until today, I have been relying on partners who specialise in these areas, but now, I myself will be learning. Watch out, I am woman, hear me roar! (or Tweet!)